This is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information.
We will comply with data protection law (GDPR) which states that the personal information we hold about you must be;
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
• Accurate and kept up to date
• Kept on as long as necessary or as required by Diving agencies and their requirements
• Kept securely
We may collect, store and use the following categories of personal information about you;
• Date of Birth
• Telephone numbers
• Personal email addresses
• Diving certification level
• History of any medical issues related to diving activities
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly where we need to deliver the services we have agreed into with you and where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
All data is stored, protected and maintained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for. This includes for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, diving authorities or reporting requirements.
No third party providers have direct access to your data and we do not share it with third parties.